Hi everyone! This is 0xBroze from Anthias.xyz. We create tools that help to democratize access to on-chain data, so all DeFi users can more easily manage risk. We also participate in a variety of DAOs on the governance side with multiple proposals passed. We would love to be your Morpho delegate to help represent you and support Morpho.
Here is some more information on us:
About the Anthias Team
The Anthias team is composed of three members of Dartmouth Blockchain. Our philosophy is to continually provide value to the blockchain ecosystem through shipping useful products and research. We have extensive experience in DeFi, having contributed at Primitive Finance, Yeti Finance, TempleDAO, and more. We have shipped multiple grants for Euler and Aave and have recently been approved for integrations with Compound V2 and V3 as well as Exactly Protocol.
Previous Work Showcase / Who Supports Anthias?
- We created our initial dashboard in June of 2022 to monitor liquidation health on Aave after the Terra/Luna collapse.
- We completed our first grant for Aave in October of 2022. In this grant, we expanded our initial Aave dashboard to allow users to view historical liquidation health data in order to develop an even clearer picture around market risk.
- We completed our first grant for Euler in September of 2022. This grant was to integrate our initial liquidation health dashboard with Euler.
- Our second Euler grant was completed in January of 2023. With this grant, we expanded our tool suite for Euler to do Value at Risk monitoring and simulations, in-depth asset and health score filtering, and a more granular wallet view to show covariance among assets individual users were borrowing and supplying.
- We were approved for our first integration with Compound V2 and V3 in March of 2023. This grant is to integrate our initial liquidation health dashboard with both Compound V2 and V3.
- We were approved for our first integration with Exactly Protocol in February of 2023. This grant is to integrate our initial liquidation health dashboard with Exactly on both Ethereum and Optimism.
As a Morpho delegate, we will place an emphasis on risk management and further decentralization. There are a number of risk vectors in borrowing and lending protocols, including smart contract risk, price oracle manipulation risk, governance / pool management risk, and market risk (liquidations + bad debt). As protocols like Morpho continue to onboard more users, it is increasingly important to safeguard the protocol and its users for healthy activity. Safeguarding users against unnecessary/excessive risk ensures the long-term sustainability of the protocol, as well as an improved user experience.
If you would like to delegate your MOPRHO to us, our address is eth:0x65418dB502e56432121329507aCDE3c0c068c99E
If you would like to chat with the team, feel free to reach out to 0xBroze via Discord DM or in the Morpho Discord at 0xBroze#1326.
Thank you! - 0xBroze